Monday, February 29, 2016

Will the Gorillas survive?

 Ok so when I saw how close this women was getting to this family of Gorillas I was stunned. I could not believe that these were so "chill" with her getting that close. I found the gorillas were very interesting so here are some facts. So to start it of, they are the most endangered type of Gorilla in the world. Male gorillas are called silverbacks because as they mature they develop a silver strip on their back. Another fact is these gorillas habits have been limited to two protected national parks. Hopefully you learned some cool things about mountain gorillas. My question to you though is do you think mountain gorillas will become extinct in the future or continue to survive?

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. I think you should add more to the question like ask explain if you think they will go extinct then explain. I want to respond to the question saying that I think they will go extinct because human expansion will happen and habitats will be closed. I liked learning about these gorillas very much because the facts you supplied where very interesting. Overall this is a very good post. Good work keep it up J0ey.

    ReplyDelete