Monday, February 29, 2016

Permit Sold at Auction To Kill Endangered Black Rhino, 2014


I read about the Rhino hunt in 2014. What happened was a hunting permit sold for $350,000 at an auction in Texas for hunting Rhinos in Africa. This permit awarded the winner permission to kill one Black Rhinoceros. The people that gave it away, the Dallas Safari Club, were hoping to raise between $250,000 and $1 million dollars from it. I think this is horrible. They are selling permits to people to kill an endangered species. If I were there and saw that I would have sued the DSC. This is not right or fair for them to do this. People are trying to save the Rhino’s and they are selling permits to raise money for themselves. That is not fair. This is what I think about this. What would you do if you saw this happening and how would you try to stop it?







1 comment:

  1. I agree with how people should be allowed to kill an ENDANGERED species. If people want to try and save the species from going extinct I think they should shut down stuff like this. If events like this hunting trip continues to happen they will become extinct. Also do you think the Rhinos will go extinct. If so who do you think will cause to go fully extinct. Whoever if not want do think people will do to save the rhinos.

    ReplyDelete