Wednesday, February 24, 2016

LIFE IS UNEXPLAINABLE!!!

Imagine you are excited to go on a trip, a 242 mile trip to Kumasi and Tamale maybe to Africans it is like going to Chicago from Okemos. I would be excited, but you get into a big accident with almost everyone dying. That is what happened on Wednesday last week. 61 people died and there was 81 people on the bus. More people died the people that are living are hurt or paralyzed. The collision was really intense. A truck hit the bus. There was 7 people in the truck. What do you think about this? In my opinion, I feel really bad for the people. I realize, that anything could happen. For example, I could die NOW, I could get hurt. See life is unexplainable or you never know what will happen any second.

3 comments:

  1. I would be terrified. Going on a trip while seeing dead people right before your eyes would be horrible. I wouldn't want to have to see all those people. Just imagine if those dead people were people you knew or were even close with. I hope I never have to experience this in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds terrible! I understand what Josie is saying and I couldn't even imagine watching people you know die in front of you. I think one of the worst parts about this is that the collision was a total accident so 61 people probably never got to say goodbye to their loved ones. I hope they fix the problem that caused the crash so this sort of disaster will not happen again in the future. But the sadder thing is, Africa has a big rate of road deaths because of dangerous narrow unpaved roads and speeding drivers.:(

    ReplyDelete