Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sky Diving In Kenya!!

       Have you ever wanted to go skydiving? What about in Africa... Kenya, Africa! If you ever find yourself in Africa make sure you have time to go on this amazing exposition. Not only is it an awesome experience, but the view of Africa is absolutely gorgeous;   This seems like an amazing experience to and you could definitely learn something by this. You first take a lesson on what to do after you have jumper, like where to grab to pull your parachute and tiny things like that. Then, next thing you know you are actually flying in the air! If you don't that is cool, I don't know what is! They give completely safe place and equipment to make your experience safe, fun, and memorable. Finally, I would like to say how crazy cool this would be. Do you think you would go skydiving in Kenya??

1 comment:

  1. I would really want to go skydiving over Kenya. Though I'm afraid of heights, if I were to try, I would go in Kenya. Hopefully they would send a professional down with you to remind you of when to pull the cord and what to do. I don't know why but I really wonder if you would jump out of a helicopter or a plain. Maybe It doesn't matter. Anyway, great post Bre!!

    ReplyDelete