Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lions and Tigers and Bears..OH MY!

I live in Michigan. If I am lucky, I might see a bear or a moose. My first reaction would be to get small and be quiet. In Kenya, they have animals like elephants, lions, and cheetahs. If I saw a lion, I would get inside something and hide. In this article, Mr. Udoto was scared that people would jump on the lions and tackle them. Why would you ever do that!!! The lions live at Nairobi National Park. The park is “mostly” enclosed with electric fencing. Recently, at least six lions wandered out of the park into neighborhoods. Two out of the six cats are still on the loose. Wildlife experts are giving people advice on what to do if they encounter one of the lions.  I hope the cats get back safely and then everything will be fine. In my opinion, the wildlife experts should think about completely enclosing the park. What would you do if you had a lion roaming your neighborhood?

1 comment:

  1. That is really scary that lions escaped the zoo. Let alone walk out the front door. I would go outside for nothing because I don't want a lion eating me. If I did encounter a lion, I would stay frozen and not move or say anything and let it pass before even breathing. If it doesn't pass then my plan is screwed and I would probably die. That's why I wouldn't go outside for anything. Even if I have a job I would say I had malaria or pneumonia.

    ReplyDelete