Monday, February 29, 2016

Who knew flashing lights could be so cool?

In my opinion, a boy named Richard, is a great inventor. I can't believe that he is only 13, and 11 when he made this. I am definitely not smart enough to make anything as cool as that. Especially with only ten dollars. I'm guessing that you are wondering what he made. Well, Richard made a flashing light, to keep the lions away. The lions were eating all of the livestock. Without out livestock, you can't eat any meat, also you will be very hungry. It was really amazing to learn that he was just playing around with some materials, and not knowing what he was doing. Would you try to invent something to help your community?

2 comments:

  1. Creating flashing lights to scare away lions is ingenious! I would like to create something as cool as that with 10 dollars! But, unfortunately, I am really bad at making things. I tried to fix my phone, but I just ended up breaking it more by cracking it. It is usually my brother that creates things. Him and my uncle are the engineers of the family. He likes to play with wood and nails to build toys. He is actually really good at it! My mom asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he said wood, nails, and a hammer. Anyway, he was the savior of many lives! Lions eating food that humans eat could be really dangerous, like causing people to starve, like you said. Good job, Sophia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a paragraph on this too! It is so cool that someone can make something that is only ten dollars! When I looked it up to find more, the boy ended up on Ted Talks. You have to do something really cool to make a flashing light and end up being famous. I wonder how they found out about him. I am stunned he could make something out of nothing and create lights so keep away those horrible lions.

    ReplyDelete