Thursday, February 25, 2016

SuperBlimp In Africa


Ok so first these people built this super big “superblimp”. And Africa need to get to this new mining ground. So when you put two and two together you get umm… and “mine blimp” wait no a “super mine” or “ground blimp” I think I went too far. What I'm saying is that the miners need to be transported to the mine so they are going to take the bimp.  Second the blimp people are trying to make air transportation the future, and how cool is that like flying everywhere absolutely mental (when I say something is mental I feel british). This airship also carries up to twenty tons, like wow thats alot. They also have a moto “No roads, No problem. Well that's it for today what do you think about “No roads No problem”?



Can 'superblimp' unlock hidden riches of Africa?


4 comments:

  1. Hey Sterling! I actually believe that this will be a disaster and it is just sitting waiting for it to happen. Do you remember in Mrs. Mayes' class we learned about the Hindenburg? That was also a super blimp. Did you know that 36 people died and all of the others were severely injured? I feel that unfortunately this might happen to the people of Africa just as it did here. Therefore I think that "No roads, more problems".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar has a point, But it could help Africa out, they go and get to the new mining ground, mine up minerals and put them in the blimp which can hold up to 20 tons and fly back with them. On the other hand if it turns out to be another Hindenburg they lost all the minerals and people’s lives. If it fails I don’t think it will be as bad as the Hindenburg, just think, the only people on the blimp will be a pilot or two and miners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I think with both of you, I have very mixed feelings about this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I think with both of you, I have very mixed feelings about this subject.

    ReplyDelete